The Institute of Biomedical Laboratory Science-Laboratory Medicine (IBMLS) is a member organization open to those practising the profession of Biomedical Laboratory Science in the EU/UK and International. Its purpose is to deliver continuing education and profession related communication to assure high quality medical diagnostic laboratory services mainly for the public of EU/UK. Its role is to promote professional excellence through education and communication to accomplish the best laboratory service for the benefit of the patient.
Professional development & Continuing education
- Competence & Professional Development Programme (CPD)
- Biomedical Laboratory Science Online Learning
- Mainly done via education through
- Online access to The Biomedical Laboratory Science Magazine
- Publication of Biomedical Laboratory News
- Website ibmls.org
- Online access to Biomedical eBooks
- Contact with international Biomedical Laboratory Science (BLS) organisations
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact page for any enquiries and/or comments.